Every summer the Open Air theatre welcomes you for a season of Shakespeare, comedy, drama and musicals performed between the lush green trees.
Book your tickets for the Open Air Theatre and have an unforgettable night.
With one of the largest auditoria in London, the Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park is the oldest, professional, permanent outdoor theatre in Britain. It offers a range of theatre, music, comedy and film events each year from May to September.
2018 shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre:
- Peter Pan from 17 May to 22 June
- The Turn of the Screw from 22 June to 30 June
- As You like it from 6 July to 28 July
- Little Shop of Horros from 3 August to 15 September
- Dinosaur World Live from 14 August to 9 September
Tickets for 2018 shows are available here: